Our 28 taps are ever-changing, always pouring the best in local, Belgian, and domestic craft brews.
Last Updated: 1:16pm on Tuesday November 24th 2015
- I'll Take the Ee-pah IIPA - Abnormal Brewing Co.
- ALS IPA - Alpine Beer Company
- Mango Sculpin IPA - Ballast Point
- Navigator Double Bock - Ballast Point
- Victory @ Marlin (Rum BA VAS and Marlin Blend) - Ballast Point
- Old Scouter's Barleywine '10 - Bear Republic
- Racer 5 IPA - Bear Republic
- Tripel's Alley - Bear Republic
- Seacoast Pilsner - Coronado Brewing
- Deadlock (dark sour with raspberries) - Council Brewing Co.
- O'Brien's Blend Beatitude (mango, passion fruit, pineapple) - Council Brewing Co.
- Nectar Ales Bourbon Black Xantus 2011 - Firestone Walker
- XVI Anniversary Ale - Firestone Walker
- West Coast IPA - Green Flash Brewing Company
- Class V Stout (nitro) - Kern River
- Simtra Triple IPA - Knee Deep Brewing
- O'Brien's 20th Anniversary Blend - Lost Abbey
- Track 8 - Lost Abbey
- La Folie - New Belgium
- Double Dubbel "Animal Style" - Nickel Beer Co.
- Kupfernickel Barleywine (Rum Barrel Aged) - Nickel Beer Co.
- Glassy Morning Mild - Rip Current Brewing Co.
- One 20th Anniversary Ale (Quad IPA in honor of O'Brien's 20th) - Rip Current Brewing Co.
- Fool Me Twice IIPA - Second Chance Brewing
- Celebration Ale - Sierra Nevada
- O'BRYEN'S 20th Anniversary Ale - Sierra Nevada
- Gentleman's Club (Rye Whiskey aged strong, Cherry and Lemon) - Widmer/Cigar City